How to Initiate a PCRA Transfer
- Log in to your EIX Benefits page
- Click the “401k Plan” button
- Next to your 401k balance, click “Select Actions” then “Transfer Current Funds or Initiate a PCRA Transfer”
- Click “Fund Transfer” drop down menu, then “Transfer to PCRA”
- The menu below that is Select Format. You will transfer funds as an Amount
A. When you type in the amount, the PCRA makes you round down to the nearest dollar. For example, if you have $105.65, then you would type in 105.00.
B. Also, you may have different options on where to transfer from (Money Market Fund, Target Date Fund 20XX)
C. Choose the amount you wish to transfer from the fund. If you have multiple funds you wish to transfer money from, then you will need to repeat this process for each fund.
- Click “Continue” at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions for confirmation.