Warren Street Wealth Advisors welcomes a new face to our continually growing team. In the coming months, we will be using this space to make virtual introductions to our team members and the role they play in serving you. We first want to introduce you to the newest member of our team, Kirsten C. Cadden, CFP®, Associate Advisor.
Kirsten graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor of Science in Family Studies and from Kansas State University with a Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning. She also holds a graduate certificate in Financial Therapy from Kansas State University and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
Please enjoy this interview narrative to give you a deeper understanding of who Kirsten is and how she hopes to serve you!
- In your role as Associate Advisor, how do you assist Warren Street’s clients?
- I assist the Lead Advisor in making sure we have the data we need to create the client’s financial plan and develop our recommendations for the client’s situation. I sit in on or conduct meetings, answer client questions, and provide another set of eyes to review everything alongside the Lead Advisor.
- What do you love most about financial planning?
- I love helping clients find peace of mind and clarity. I love seeing them feel empowered by their financial choices.
- What impact do you hope to make at Warren Street?
- I hope to work closely with clients to determine what role finances play in achieving their goals and living an abundant life.
- How does Warren Street align with your personal values?
- Warren Street Advisors act as fiduciaries, meaning that we don’t sell any products or receive commissions from any of the investments we recommend. The words “financial advisor” are thrown around too often by people with barely any qualifications who have something to sell. It is so important to me that when a client signs up for financial advising there is total transparency about what they are paying for and what motivates their advisor. Warren Street is all about financial planning, investment expertise, and client service – we are not salespeople.
- Who inspires you?
- I come from hardy pioneer and farmer ancestors. Their grit, integrity, faith, and hopeful optimism encompass everything I want to be.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
- I love reading and writing, playing piano, and having fun with my husband and our crazy dog.
- What are three fun facts about you?
- (1) I was on my college women’s rugby team (I wasn’t good, but I did it).
- (2) I am an amateur seamstress – I have made myself skirts, dresses, tops, and pajama pants.
- (3) One of my happy places is horseback riding on my grandparents’ cattle farm.
As Warren Street continues to grow, we thank you for the trust you place in us as your advisors. Please help us give Kirsten a warm welcome to the team!
Director of Operations, Warren Street Wealth Advisors
Investment Advisor Representative, Warren Street Wealth Advisors, LLC., a Registered Investment Advisor
The information presented here represents opinions and is not meant as personal or actionable advice to any individual, corporation, or other entity. Any investments discussed carry unique risks and should be carefully considered and reviewed by you and your financial professional. Nothing in this document is a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, or an attempt to furnish personal investment advice. Warren Street Wealth Advisors may own securities referenced in this document. Due to the static nature of content, securities held may change over time and current trades may be contrary to outdated publications. Form ADV available upon request 714-876-6200.