Warren Street Wealth Advisors just keeps growing! Last month, we used this space to make virtual introductions to our team members and the role they play in serving you. If you missed our first introduction, please click here. As the team continues to grow and reach new heights, we want to introduce you to another new member – Jessica Walker, Client Service Associate.
Jessica graduated this fall with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance coupled with a Certificate in Personal Financial Planning at California State University, Fullerton. During her academic career, she served as a Board Member of the CSUF Finance Association and interned as a financial literacy mentor for grade school students. One of her fondest memories was building relationships with her peers, faculty, and staff during her position as a Career Ambassador at Business Career Services. Her favorite place to study on campus was at the Fullerton Arboretum.
Please enjoy this interview to give you a deeper understanding of who Jessica is and how she hopes to serve you!
- In your role as Client Service Associate, how do you assist Warren Street’s clients?
- I act as one of the main points of contact for clients with general inquiries. I also support relationship managers with administrative processes and client communication while maintaining top-level discretion. Preparing paperwork, processing requests, and assisting with client events are a few of my daily responsibilities.
- What impact do you hope to make at Warren Street?
- I hope to help make the client experience as seamless as possible. I strive to make myself readily available to clients as they navigate their journey to financial peace.
- How does Warren Street align with your personal values?
- Warren Street seeks to educate clients on the importance of their personal finances. This company is about implementing solutions and offering sound financial advice to solve your problems. Educating clients first before setting a plan into action is key. Warren Street has extended their reach in educating a wider audience via their blog, Instagram, and YouTube videos. In this digital era, Warren Street has the ability to pass along important information that affects our daily lives.
- Who inspires you?
- My mom is my biggest inspiration for so many reasons. Mostly because of her kindness, generosity, and dependability. Her continuous unconditional love and support have been invaluable.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
- I enjoy journaling, crocheting, trying a new high-impact workout routine, taking my cat for his daily walk, and hanging out with family and friends.
- What are three fun facts about you?
- (1) The meal I most look forward to on the weekend is brunch.
- (2) I am musically inclined. I can play clarinet, piano, flute, and a little guitar. I love trying a new instrument or putting lyrics to an original song.
- (3) One thing on my bucket list is to go sky-diving.
As 2021 comes to an end, we thank you for your continued support. Please help us welcome Jessica with open arms!
Director of Operations, Warren Street Wealth Advisors
Investment Advisor Representative, Warren Street Wealth Advisors, LLC., a Registered Investment Advisor
The information presented here represents opinions and is not meant as personal or actionable advice to any individual, corporation, or other entity. Any investments discussed carry unique risks and should be carefully considered and reviewed by you and your financial professional. Nothing in this document is a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, or an attempt to furnish personal investment advice. Warren Street Wealth Advisors may own securities referenced in this document. Due to the static nature of content, securities held may change over time and current trades may be contrary to outdated publications. Form ADV available upon request 714-876-6200.